Saturday, June 23, 2007

FOR ALL THOSE FOOLS WHO LOVE...sigh..!


Yesterday was one of those uncharacteristically rainy evenings, when u want to sit by your window and simply stare at the rain pouring down...
But it was not one of those days when the rain made me ecstatically happy..it just made me inexplicably confused..A mixture of emotions whirring through my mind..
But i sat still, turning 'nothing in particular' over in my head...
when i remembered this snippet i had once written so i thought i'll put it up...

When it rains,
It feels as the skies are
Crying and rejoicing for
Us all
All those fools who love
My heart feels like
Its in a whirlpool of emotion
Soaring up to the heavens
And flung down to hell
Both at the same time
Thats what i've realized
Love feels like
That i can be happy
Even while my heart is breaking....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it so...may b sky itself is alone..
an illusion of heaven..n death of hell...ha ha
n really u can be happy when ur heart is breaking...hmmm pretty deep but suits an ideal being...

u can say bout a war unless u r in the war

btw nice composition..tk

Anonymous said...

aaaah my typing mistake

u can't say about a war unless u r in the war

Gopal Balakrishnan said...

i think the ecstasy of the highs of love persists even when it breaks...may be thats wat causes the confusion may be thats what makes u smile when u go down memory lane...

buddy said...

u seem to have experienced it all!

Sneha P said...

@dream catcher: thanks...yeah...thats true...u can never say how u react unless ur there...

@gopal: how right u are...coz it those painful moments that actually make me remember all the wonderful times and smile...

@balaji: and to think u didnt realise that balaji...u know me for the last 2 years... [:(]