Saturday, June 23, 2007

ENTRANCED BY RAINS


I seem to be unable to write anything except stuff to do with rains...
Every time i pick up my pen..thats the only subject i can spew words on...
Its like all other subjects have refused to flow through it....
Every one of my words sounds like an expectation to me...hoping that the rains will absolve me of all my sins and dissolve all my misery...leaving me clean, pure and simply happy..
Neway...so here goes...just a few lines to that end...

When the skies cry for us,
We feel a sense of relief,
Which transmutes any sadness
We may be feeling into a
Pure Unbounded Joy,
Which only simple things can give us,
The water cleanses,
The fragrance of wetness transports,
The sense of lush greenery satiates,
My soul finally feels liberated,
As if nature is consoling me,
And caressing me into an entirely
different realm,
Of Joy...Pure Unbounded Joy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very optimistic post but
if it rains for long..it becomes gloomy..the cry of sky befits with our heart reverberating whats begone

u r very good writer..i must say..lovely

Anonymous said...

n yeah thanx for blogrolling :) ...

what u said to in the comment is a gr8 honour..thanx :)

Sneha P said...

@ dreamcatcher: thanks...and i didnt exagerrate in the least in that comment..i meant every word of it..

Unknown said...

Well...gr8 post...u r lucky to have rains...m still waiting for d monsoon in the northern part of d country...

Sneha P said...

@akanksha: yeah...i kmo...rain are one of my favourite things.

relations said...

hey..
fool is nice tag for people in love..
love brings with it such a feeling of ecstasy..
n not only watching the rain pour by but dancing in rain is also something that those fools do..
by the way your use of words is great
keep rocking..